Long Term Counsellor Training (37 x 3 days)
- Group starting in 2020
Training Program Content
Please note that the main principle of training is experiential: learning by your own needs and experience.
- History and Theory of the Person-Centred Approach
- Exploration of personal motivations, needs and experience concerning the training, application and PCA orientation.
- Group experience: realise basic attitudes in real group situation
- Listening exercises and confrontation of own skills with PCA techniques
- Exploration of theoretical concepts
- PCA attitudes
- Theory of the personality
- Theory of therapy
- Theory of change
- Theory and definition of psychological disease
- Personal learning and professional perspectives
- Complete session 1: October 17th – 23rd (7 days)
- Monthly week-ends March to July (12 days)
- Complete week in August (7 days)
- Monthly week-ends September to November (6 days)
- Annual closing session 3 days in December (3 days)
Similar structure 2021 and 2023
- Daniela and Willi Rös
- Other trainers for thematic sessions
Training language: English for foreigners. That means that you do not need a high level.
Price: 40 000 CZK per year (deposit plus monthly payment). Discounted price possible
Access condition: Introductory training or similar experience explained in a personal meeting.