Long Term Counsellor Training (38 days x 3 years)
- Group starting in spring 2021
Training Program Content
Please note that the main principle of training is experiential: learning by your own needs and experience.
- History and Theory of the Person-Centred Approach
- Exploration of personal motivations, needs and experience concerning the training, application and PCA orientation.
- Group experience: realise basic attitudes in real group situation
- Listening exercises and confrontation of own skills with PCA techniques
- Exploration of theoretical concepts
- PCA attitudes
- Theory of the personality
- Theory of therapy
- Theory of change
- Theory and definition of psychological disease
- Personal learning and professional perspectives
Organisation Year 1
- Complete introductory week (7 days)
- Monthly week-ends (10 days)
- Complete week (7 days)
- Monthly week-ends (8 days)
- 6 online half-day sessions (3 days)
- Annual closing session (3 days)
Similar structure for the second and third year
- Other trainers for specific topics
Training language: English for foreigners. That means that you do not need a high level.
Price: 6 500 registration fee plus 3 500 monthly over 11 monts. Discounted price possible
Access condition: Experience in self-development, personal therapy or introductory training. A personal meeting before the training will be necessary.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00420 736 770 991.