Long Term Counsellor Training (20 days per year)
Dates of the first year meetings
- 22 – 24 October 2021 (3 days)
- 27 – 28 November
- 15 – 16 January 2022
- 26 – 27 February
- 9 – 10 April
- 4 – 5 June
- 7 days session to be planned in agreement with the participants
Training Program Content
Please note that the main principle of training is experiential: learning by your own needs and experience.
- History and Theory of the Person-Centred Approach
- Exploration of personal motivations, needs and experience concerning the training, application and PCA orientation.
- Group experience: realise basic attitudes in real group situation
- Listening exercises and confrontation of own skills with PCA techniques
- Exploration of theoretical concepts
- PCA attitudes
- Theory of the personality
- Theory of therapy
- Theory of change
- Theory and definition of psychological disease
- Personal learning and professional perspectives
Similar structure for the second and third year.
- Other trainers for specific topics
Training language: English for foreigners. That means that you do not need a high level.
Price for the first year: 6 500 registration fee plus 2 000 monthly over 10 months. Discounted price possible.
Access condition: Experience in self-development, personal therapy or introductory training. A personal meeting before the training will be necessary.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call 00420 736 770 991.