Training in Person-Centred Counselling
Person Centered Approach – Carl Rogers
Are you a
educator, manager, psychologist, student, teacher,
or private person
interested in personal development
Learn how to:
– improve your communication techniques
– feel stronger in difficult situations
– solve conflicts and deal with emotions
– enhance your personal development.
The training covers the key counselling techniques based on three core PCA conditions:
– Unconditional positive regard.
Includes practical samples, role playing, discussions, sharing experience.
3 levels of Training:
- 4 days discovery (optional, on request)
- 3 years counselling training
- 1-2 years therapy training (after having accomplished the counsellor training or similar)
All participants get a training certificate. The training will be led by international lecturers. Courses will be conducted in English (intermediate level is sufficient and translation will given if necessary).
Person Center Prague, Radlická 99, Praha 5 (more details on Contact page)
- Daniela Šiffelová Rös
- Willi Rös
- additional trainers according to specific contents.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Tel. 736 770 991
Number of participants limited.
You can read what out participants said about past trainings here.