Regular encounter group with space for talking about any topic related to sexuality
It is not easy to have a meaningful discussion about sexuality. We can find a lot of information from all sorts of specialists on one side and derisive reactions of bad humour on the other side.
That is why I propose to create a group of people who would like to find a space where they can think and talk about their concerns concerning this delicate topic on a respectful and personal level.
For sure we will talk about what concerns us personally. Examples can be:
- fears and bad experiences
- expectations: are they fitting, helping, close to reality?
- choice of partner
- repeated behaviours we do not like ourselves
- technical questions
- what is normal?
- how does the other gender really function?
Some propositions about this group:
- meeting regularly in order to build trust and understanding (if it fits for you with a minimum of 5 meetings for the beginning)
- based on the person-centred principles of authenticity, empathy and acceptance (Carl R. Rogers)
- total confidentiality about what is said in the group
- we will talk about ourselves, our concerns and thoughts; if theories are exposed, we always explain in which way they concern us personally
- the basic language is English, but sometimes it is not easy to express ourselves or understand others in a foreign language: in that case, we will help each other by explanation or translation
- as a facilitator I am not a specialist knowing the answers, but a specialist in creating the atmosphere of trust and understanding
- for this facilitation and the disposal of the room I propose a contribution of 600 CZK
- we will find a time window that fits possibly everyone: 2 hours seems a good duration for the beginning and we can make it once or twice a month
If you are interested, please send a mail with your details and general availabilities during the week.
I would be happy to construct this group with you